Sunday, November 24, 2013

I need a Dollar Dollar

Enjoy this



So, I am beginning a new experiment. Selling my crafts online.......... I have sold stuff online before. On eBay, I've sold toys, books, movies, and comics, a few handcrafted items - jewelry, blankets, bags, wine glass charms. I was even approached by a woman to sell my Wine Glass Charms in a new online hand craft only site. It was spotty but I had a few sales. I joined Etsy in 2008. No complaints, especially since I have yet to list anything there. But I recently learned about ShopLocket and decided to give it a go.

I have a bunch of things that I have been creating and now it's time for them to find new homes. I happily made each one from start to finish, and enjoyed every stitch. My new hobby is excellent for relaxing and keeping my hands busy (in all my free time - LOL), but all the things I have made are quietly waiting in a cubby to be claimed.

Please look at what I have to offer, share with your friends, let's help these lovely items find their homes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment